Work is no longer a place to go to, but something to do
Offices are no longer necessary and we can work from anywhere. Working from home, a coffeeshop, your summerhouse or even while traveling the world. Remote working will be the new norm for digital workers.
Today’s talents are no longer looking for a career, but for experiences. They want to travel, live in other places for a while, and explore their talents and create awesome things.
The Future of Work is doing meaningful work, in a company culture with high levels of freedom, responsibility and trust.
- Talents can work from anywhere and are stimulated to have a healthy work/life balance
- Employment is based on partnership and equality
- People take responsibility for their results and added value
- People are treated with respect and as responsible adults
- Work adds value to life and has purpose
- Team members have a strong connection
- Communication is based on respect and equality
- The organisation is flat and based on added values, skills and expertise needed for the project
- The company is transparent on goals, results and salaries
- Management and peers are aimed at stimulating personal and professional development